If you're in a rush to whip up a cake last minute then head down to Woolies right now because I made this cake in less than half-an-hour. It looked pretty and it passed the family taste test. All round I was incredibly happy with the results. To replicate the cake here's what I purchased but you can adjust the formula and get as creative as you want!
- 4 pre-made Woolworths mud cakes
- 2 tubs of Betty Crocker pre-made vanilla icing
- Chocolate melts (you can use ice magic which has been recommended to me)
- Chocolate eggs and bunny (obviously seasonal to Easter but you can use chocolate bars and anything else that takes your fancy)
- Using a bread knife I sliced the top icing off the mud cakes.
- Then using about two spoons on each layer I spread the vanilla icing between each cake and layered them up.
- Using the rest of the icing, I used a spoon to roughly ice the outside of the cakes.
- Next I melted the chocolate melts in the microwave and dripped this over the cake top.
- I topped the cake off with my Easter bunny and creme eggs.
- Enjoy looking like a cake making pro!